Emerald Craze


Lately I've been having a huge obsession with everything emerald green. I now have a sweater, a couple skirts and a belt to show for it. When I saw this dress it was love at first sight! It showed up on ModCloth's be the buyer program and I knew I HAD to have it! I voted for it and then waited FOREVER for an email that they got it in. Then I waited a little longer and let my awesome mom give it to me for Christmas!


This is probably my third time wearing this dress since Christmas because I love it so much! I also liked the way it pairs with the mustard color of this cardigan. They're both such bold colors but they work so well together.







Oh, by the way! I got new glasses! I usually wear contacts (I'm blind as a bat) but glasses are always nice when you're lying in bed or on lazy days. Mine have been broken for quite a while so it was definitely time to get new ones! I haven't decided how much I like them yet... I think I always look a bit dorky in glasses.
Well, I'm getting tired and distracted by the TV so that's it for now! I have an awesome craft Sunday to share later this week!





Outfit Details:
Dress - ModCloth
Cardigan - Bella Bird (Walmart)
Biker shorts - Wet Seal
Heels - thrifted