Peter Pan


So, I'm lying in bed sick right now. What better time to blog? These photos really needed to be put up, too. They're a few weeks old.  


I have a HUGE obsession with peter pan collars lately and this is currently one of my favorite dresses. It's black velvet with a crocheted peter pan collar. I wanted to style it a little different than I usually do so I wore this ruffle sweater over it but left the collar popping out. I even fooled my hubby into thinking it was a new sweater! Ha.


And...I'm wearing my dot tights again. I can't get enough of them!


P.S. I took Ethan to Tucano's for his birthday dinner (super sweet of me being a vegetarian and all, right?) He loved it! He even dared eat a chicken heart...yuck.

Outfit Details:
peter pan collar dress - Forever21
ruffle sweater - The Children's Place
dot tights - Target
boots - Forever Young Shoes


?