We Are Young


To-niiiiight.....we are yoouuung......
Yes, I'll admit the song get's old.. it's very overplayed. But I am a FUN. fan. I'm actually more a fan of Nate Ruess' older stuff from the band The Format, but I'll take what I can get! I scooped this shirt up for $5 on the clearance rack at Hot Topic over the weekend(it's one of the Hub's favorite stores, I find it scary....)
 
 
I NEVER wear graphic tees/band tees but for $5 and a good fit, I couldn't resist! So I decided to dress it up to my usual style :) I actually really like how it came out! I should push the envelope more often! Haha.
 
 
 
So...today... Today is our two-and-a-half year wedding anniversary! And we just happen to be leaving on vacation tomorrow! (just an awesome coincidence) What better way to celebrate?! I still have so much to do...I haven't  even begun to pack! What the heck?! And I have a couple posts to set up for while I'm gone!
 
 

 
Well, farewell for a bit my friends! I'm off to soak up some sun (hopefully not too much sun since I have pale easily burned skin) enjoy the beach, shop, and explore Alabama!
 
 
Outfit Details:
FUN. Tee - Hot Topic
Cardigan - Downeast
Skirt, Tights & Shoes - Forever 21
Scarf - Gift
 
*Today is the LAST DAY to enter the SHABBY APPLE GIVEAWAY! Winner announced tomorrow morning! Good luck!*
 
 
 
?