Easter Weekend


Wow it's been a busy week! Easter weekend was full of fun activities....Saturday was spent shopping at the new City Creek Mall, dying Easter eggs and Barbecuing and Sunday we of course had a big family dinner (at both parents). Tuesday was our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! I can't believe we've been married so long! Time flies! (expect my next post to be a bit sappy..) Since then it's basically been work, work, work. So I apologize for my absence.

 Here's a couple (crappy) pics from Saturday at City Creek. I actually wore jeans! Haha. I felt so dressed down. The blouse is one of my latest favorites. I love the color, the floral and especially the ascot tie!


I love that Mall. I wish we lived closer to it. It seriously has everything. J Crew, H&M, a huge Forever21, BCBG, Steve Madden...Even a Coach store and a Tiffany's- which are fun to look in and wish you could afford anything.

Sunday I dressed up a little more for Easter and wore the new top and skirt I picked up at the two-story Forever21 on Saturday.




That's my cute Hubby pushing me on the swings :) I adore him.
Oh, and these ultra cute shoes?! I won them in a blog giveaway. I couldn't believe it! They're from BAIT footwear. Check them out they have so many cute pairs of shoes! I'm obsessed.


The cardigan I'm wearing started out as just as a basic rust-colored button-up but I decided to do a little DIY project and add these cute lace detailed elbow patches. I can't get enough of elbow patches lately! I just cut out some leather in an oval and sewed it onto the elbows, then sewed some lace trim around it and tah-dah!



Hope everyone had an awesome weekend/week! I can't believe it's about to be the weekend again! This week seriously went by so fast!

Saturday Outfit Details:
Blouse and Bag - ModCloth
Jeans - Forever Young
Shoes - Rue21 ($10)

Sunday Outfit Details:
Top, Skirt and Leggings - Forever 21
Cardigan - Forever 21 (with DIY elbow patches)
Shoes c/o BAIT footwear