Red Hot and Mint


Hey again!! It's been a while! I'm excited to share one of my favorite outfits yet! Mint has been popping up everywhere this Spring and I'm loving it! It's one of my favorite colors. I decided to mix it with these hot red pants for an eclectic, fun style.

Our little town has lots of fun old buildings, especially down main street which means lots of potential for outfit shots! I've just begun seeking out neat spots and can't wait to plan some more. I hate always taking pics outside our apartment but a lot of times that's all we have time for. I'm making a goal to have more interesting backdrops for my photos!



Oh, some exciting news for fashionistas in Utah! A little over a week ago the City Creek Mall opened in Salt Lake. It's an upscale mall and houses many high fashion stores including the first Tiffany's in the state! Naturally I was there opening weekend with my sister to scope it out, and lemme just say..I'm impressed. Definitely my new favorite place to shop (even if it's mostly window shopping) I picked up most of this outfit at the spacious two-story forever 21 there.

?


Outfit Details:
top, blazer, pants, specs* - Forever21
jelly shoes - Ebay

*yes the glasses are from Forever21 (for $3.50 !!) and I love them so much I'm considering getting prescription lenses put in