Cascade Springs


Yay! I'm finally getting these pics up! We took a trip to Cascade Springs a few weeks ago and I had so many photos to go through I've just been putting it off. But here they are! That's my cute little sister in the first photo and that's her camera I have. She loves photography and took up a collection of vintage cameras.
 
 

"Cascade Springs is a refreshing oasis of lush vegetation, inviting pools, and cascading waterfalls located within the Uinta National Forest." (source) We discovered it last summer and fell in love. We've been back quite a few times since and even saw a moose one lucky day!


It's so beautiful! I wish I could capture it on camera better. The lush green forestry and moss, the crystal clear water, the bridges every half mile or so, and the little waterfalls! So gorgeous.



It was a warm but comfortable day when we went, just looking at what I'm wearing makes me hot now in this 90 degree weather we've been having!



I'm loving the mint jeans trend right now. They're surprisingly versatile and so much fun! And it doesn't hurt that it's always been one of my favorite colors. Well, that and every other shade of green...



Outfit Details:
cardigan - Forever21 (w/ DIY elbow patch)
top - Papaya
mint jeans - Ross (DIY dye)
belt - from a Jason Wu for Target dress
wedges - Forever Young Shoes
Necklace - Target

P.S. these mint jeans were only $17!! I'll let you in on an ingenious secret; I bought cheap white skinny jeans at Ross, then DYED them mint with Rit clothing dye. Here's the tutorial. I found it on pinterest and followed to Pretty Providence. Those girls are genius!!