Gimme Some Sugar


Hello again!! I'm glad to be back to blogging after a long, fun-filled weekend with family. We had a few get-togethers, a barbecue and an adventurous time trying to play croquet... Oh, and I made the most delicious salad! Definitely going to become a staple for  me.


Ok, so I'm super excited to post this dress! Sugarlips, being the absolutely AWESOME company they are sent this to me and I immediately fell in love. The beautiful floral pattern, the fitted waist, the peter pan collar and of course the flowy skirt! Ever since I was a little girl I loved a "twirly skirt". Everything is so perfect about it. And I love how the bright colors contrast with the soft feminine feel of the dress. If you haven't heard of Sugarlips, check them out! They have some pretty great stuff!


Speaking of staples, (well, I was earlier...) this bag has become my go-to lately. I found it for $10 on sale at Tai Pan! Crazy! I couldn't pass that up and I love the simple leather structure and convenient size. It fits everything I need without things getting lost in there.

Oh, I also tried out my fur-trimmed sweater with my new dress. (I couldn't decide how to style it! So many ideas) That's why the pics below are a bit different.



Outfit Details:
dress - c/o Sugarlips
sheer top - Kohl's
lace leggings - ModCloth
shoes and fur-trimmed sweater - Forever21