4 for the Fourth


Outfit Details:
1 - Dress (worn as top) - Bohme
Pants and Sunhat - Forever21
Wedges - Target
2 - Dress - Urban Wear
Sheer top - Kohl's
Blouse - Rue21
Leggings - Deb
Flats - Forever Young Shoes
3 - Top - Papaya
Sweater, Scarf and Flats - Children's Place
Skirt - DownEast
4 - Dress - Bohme
Cardigan - Rue21
Leggings - Children's Place
Heels - Wet Seal





 I couldn't decide what to wear for the fourth so I pulled all the red and blue clothes out of my closet and came up with four fun outfits. I ended up wearing the striped dress most of the day but I think my favorite is the second outfit. It's so random and fun!

So did everyone have an awesome fourth?? I didn't end up doing fireworks or watching any because there's been so many fires around here lately! A fire started a half mile from my parent's house Tuesday night and most of their neighborhood was evacuated. It was pretty scary for a while but they got it under control. We ended up watching the fire burn last night from my parent's backyard. So that was our fourth of July. Haha. Today it rained and the fire is mostly gone. I've never been so grateful for rain in my life!!

Here's a couple photos of the fire I took from my Parent's back porch: