Neon and Apples


Happy Friday everyone!! I'm so glad the weekend is finally here! It's also Friday the 13th. Which means, being the scary movie fanatic I am, watching one is a requirement. Just need to figure out which one...
We're also running a glow-in-the-dark 5K tonight! I'm so excited! It sounds promising.


So, I wore this to work the other day. It's pretty much neon. And...I'm wearing yellow. Yes. I know you're shocked. I just couldn't resist this vintage looking zip-up skirt and I figured it was far enough away from my face to avoid washing out my pale skin... Right?


Also, I wore my hair up. Even my bangs! It's so weird looking in the mirror without bangs there. I don't think I like it.



Oh, and that collar is actually a super cute necklace! I saw it at Forever21 and knew it had to be mine. I mean, a peter pan collar you can wear as a necklace?! With any top? Sign me up!!



Does anyone have fun plans for the weekend? Other than tonight, I haven't planned much. But sometimes having no commitments is the best.



Outfit Details:
Peplum Top - Cotton On
Skirt and Collar Necklace - Forever21
Lace Extender Skirt - Boutique/DIY lace
Heels and Belt - Target
Shades - Children's Place
(yep, that's right my head is small enough for kid's glasses)


?