Craft Sunday - DIY Bracelet!


Hey Everyone! It's been a busy week! I took lots of outfit pics but haven't had the chance to get them up yet... But in honor of craft Sunday I thought I'd share the bracelet I made this weekend. Yes! I MADE this!! I'm so proud.
I originally found the idea on pinterest which led me to Beverly's wonderful blog, Flamingo Toes. She found the inspiration while browsing Anthro jewelry and decided to make her own! If you want step by step instructions just follow the link to her blog.



I decided to use the buttons and liner fabric on these otherwise ugly jeans along with some ribbon, lace and beads. I got the metal bracelet cuff at Michael's.



I wanted my bracelet to be Spring-y so I used some mustard and green fabric and turquoise beads - I can't resist turquoise jewelry!



Making the fabric into cute little yo-yo's was probably the hardest part of this project. The rest was pretty much just wrapping and gluing. And of course, placement.



And...the finished product!!




I love how it turned out! It looks as good as something you would find in a boutique and it was so simple and fun to make!
?