Yellow Wall


I've been so excited to put these photos up, I decided to skip over a few outfits and share them! I found this awesome yellow wall on the side of one of my favorite boutiques a couple blocks from my house and thought it would be a perfect backdrop.


This dress is a brand new find from another nearby boutique I love, and the blazer is new to me! I thrifted it and although it's a little big I absolutely love the style!




Oh, and check out my nail art! I got the idea from a pic of Zooey Deschanel (who I absolutely adore) 's adorable bow tie nails for the golden globes. I just switched up the colors a bit. And don't get too critical of my skills because this is my right hand...haha.




Well, I'm off to do a little DIY. I've been slacking on posting my little projects lately. Hopefully I'll have this one up soon :)


Outfit Details:
dress and bow ring - Bags That Fit Boutique
blazer - vintage find
tights and necklace - Forever21
shoes - Target