Green Lace

I'm wearing jeans! It's kind of rare that I do. I prefer dresses and skirts because I love to dress up and I wear jeans to work a lot. But on this particular day I decided to put together a more casual outfit....still, with heels of course!

I think this is the first time I've had my bag in a photo, which is crazy because I always have it with me! I absolutely LOVE this bag. I coveted it from the moment it appeared on ModCloth's website and it became mine on Christmas day :)


This green lace top was also gifted to me by my wonderful sister in-law. I was amazed by her ability to pick something so perfect for me! Green is one of my favorite colors right now and I always love a little lace.


And the heels?? I just have to tell you I picked them up for $10 on the sale rack at target! I love how neutral and elegant they are. They go with everything!!


Outfit Details:
lace top - gift
coat - Nordstrom Rack
jeans - Request
scarf - Tai Pan Trading
heels - Target
bag - ModCloth
shades - Urban Wear